[PnP] pnp Digest, Vol 154, Issue 1: the badge

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Wed Jan 9 00:58:58 CET 2019

I just thought it was neat item.  Very Bond Q level stuff.
Blood magic - None in pnp per se.  Its like
needing hair or blood to tie say a Tracking spell to a item.
MEL19 wow.  that's higher than folks in party. ;)
I'd lower it by 5-6.
As to badge goign to HQ a simple series of teleports is possible.
How about before it gets sent after X days.
It TPs to next superior or associate?
Say Agent has 4 in team.  Agent gets kidnapped
for 3 days.  Badge goes ot head of party.
It can thorugh magic (tracking, etc.) lead party to Agent.
If no asosciates then his boss/station head.
If not then HQ.
Also maybe have Badge send reports to HQ.
It could store a very brief report and use Sending or Mana Powers to send it.
Issue is range for sending.
I got around this for ....ahh..someone and i'll keep that private for now.
John our Priest is a good source of that
topic.  He has a good grasp at times even better than me.
You can contact him for ideas.
As to Hasbro I'd send a certified letter.  So they have to sign for it.
Advised final attempt to contact.  if no contact in X days (say 90)
then will pubilsh as is.  Fully.   No edits.
Frankly i doubt they care.
In the end magic is not mechanical.  We in pnp love the magic.
But for you the author use license.  Who cares how it was made. :)
90% readers wonlt.
10% of us who read and know pnp will but you are working for a larger audience.